Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

25% of Collingwood's list tests positive

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:54 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

drugs have always been an issue.
The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:58 am

John Wren wrote:

Very true, and will always be an issue. Just it seemed there was a lot at the AFL that were very naive in thinking there was never a drug problem within the league. It still seems there's still a few with their heads in the sand.

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:56 am

Neil Appleby wrote:
CarringbushCigar wrote:
magpieazza wrote:
I can see it from Griffith NSW!!!

If you had to pick the ideal time frame to screw with someones head it would be 48 hours!! Enough time to absorb and get brain f#$@ed but not enough time to resolve!!

A MIGHTY MIGHTY BIG F@#K YOU to ROBBO, YOU FAT TWISTED C@%T!!

You couldnt name the other teams and you had to say it just before our game!!!

That was not the same team tonight that was running around killing it in the last 2 months.

THIS WAS A DIFFERENT TEAM and Buckley said it damn straight!!

It doesnt matter that we took the drugs because we were playing well and playing well within the boundaries that were set by the AFL......AND EVERY player knew it.....

BUT WAIT ........there is something called CONFIDENTIALITY and FAT TWISTED Robbo and his rat/dog mates whoever they are who leaked the info, need to be brought to their knees for leaking this to the world!!

The fact that it was leaked is the issue here.

I want the Collingwood players to be honest and come out and say what the last 48 hours have been like!!!!

Then I want Robbo charged!!

The big issue really is drug use but in terms of why Collingwood struggled tonight is this breach of confidentiality!!!

Robbo you piece of gutter trash, go fu@k yourself!!!!

Jesus Christ
It is the job of journalists to report stories based on facts.
That is what has happened.

Robbo reported a story that was leaked by another club according to Caroline Wilson. Would there be a club that had a vested interest in distracting Collingwood before its first game? Apart from 17 clubs that spring to mind, is there one club that stood to gain more than the other 16? The timing of the leak was very significant.

Bucks said that the players felt betrayed by the leak and I don't blame them.

SPOT on Neil, couild not have sent it better myself. I just now sent a tweet addressed to Judas Robbo, asking the fat turd how come he sat on this so long,then put it out a mere 48 hrs pre game, and why has he STILL not mentioned the other clubs involved. ?? He will probably block me on Twitter, but what the hell, it was worth the effort to stir the fat piece of gutter trash up, and call him out on this blatant biased reporting. Razz Cool

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:04 am

^^^ Just let it go. The Club has itself on the horns of a dilemma with this. On the one hand, Pert has been carrying on for a couple of years about the AFL drug culture. On the other hand, faced with the choice of what to do when presented with Keeffe and Josh Thomas, the Club decided to keep them on the list for a couple of years, even though they couldn't play or contribute to the team cause.

It's scarcely surprising that it has all blown up in their collective faces.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:09 am

Pies4shaw wrote:
^^^ Just let it go. The Club has itself on the horns of a dilemma with this. On the one hand, Pert has been carrying on for a couple of years about the AFL drug culture. On the other hand, faced with the choice of what to do when presented with Keeffe and Josh Thomas, the Club decided to keep them on the list for a couple of years, even though they couldn't play or contribute to the team cause.

It's scarcely surprising that it has all blown up in their collective faces.

Yeh weill, it sure blew up in OUR faces, for sure,this biased media leak, yet other teams worse than us did not, and have not,rated a mention. ! Whose to say the club worse than us with postitive tests, is not the swanettes,?? Dont tell me Sincity is not rife with drugs, always has been. ! Yeh, i will let it go, when Robbo comes out and fesses up with his source, and just whom the other teams are. Exclamation

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:12 am

I think, with respect, that you are allowing yourself to be worked up over side issues.
ANNODAM Gemini

Rebel Heart Tour - The Forum, Los Angeles 27/10/2015.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:21 am

All this could be solved by just not partaking in drug use whilst you're playing for an AFL club (any Club).

I wish the AFL would take a serious stance & start naming/shaming/suspending players as soon as a positive test comes through...

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
yin-YANG 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:53 am

ANNODAM wrote:
All this could be solved by just not partaking in drug use whilst you're playing for an AFL club (any Club).

I wish the AFL would take a serious stance & start naming/shaming/suspending players as soon as a positive test comes through…

Whatever amount of drugs consumed by Pies players and others in the off-season you could add them all together and it would just be a normal night out for that vile Madonna you admire so…

ANNODAM Gemini

Rebel Heart Tour - The Forum, Los Angeles 27/10/2015.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:09 pm

"With the wrap of Madonna’s Rebel Heart Tour on March 20 in Sydney, the pop superstar solidifies her status as the highest-grossing solo touring artist in Billboard Boxscore history. Her overall concert grosses reached $1.31 billion with the tour’s final show."

She might be vile (to you) but she could buy Collingwood Football Club with that money!

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:32 pm

^^^ Thus proving yet again (if there were ever any doubt) that profitability and talent have no statistically significant correlation.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:09 pm

Pies4shaw wrote:
I think, with respect, that you are allowing yourself to be worked up over side issues.

well, its easter now, and my team being crucified in the media, with a one sided biased conspiracy, does tend to get my gander up. ! Thats how i am, just happen to believe strongly in justice, and a fair go. Cool

BEAMER09 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:57 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:

well, its easter now, and my team being crucified in the media, with a one sided biased conspiracy, does tend to get my gander up. ! Thats how i am, just happen to believe strongly in justice, and a fair go. Cool

And rightly so we should be worked up. It's pathetic outrageous and disrespectful to us supporters that we allow anals like egg head to dictate is.

I'm still banging on about a BOYCOTT and it must be mandatory as well as someone needs to held accountable. As I've said, enough is enough with this arrogant AFL and I expect more from Ed despite what's been said so far.

Ed I'm listening !!!

partypie 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:00 pm

just on the matter of the source of the leak - where does Robbo spend every waking moment?
King Monkey 

Location: On a journey to seek the scriptures of enlightenment....

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:24 pm

It's been reported like 25% of our players are junkies. Ridiculous and disgraceful.
With these hair tests, if someone had a couple of joints or a couple of lines on New Years Eve it shows up the same as a full addict.

Men between the ages of 18-30 all earning 6 figures having a dabble in 2016 Melbourne: 1 in 4 is actually a pretty good result; in relative terms.

Oh you are a dee-mon, I love to fiiight."
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:30 pm

John Wren wrote:

That's true and it is also true that drugs & alcohol have always been a problem too.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 17 of 21   

Jump to: